The 6th annual Intelligent Systems Workshop will be held next year at The University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH on July 29-30, 2019.
Venue: Great Hall (Level 4 South Wing), Tangeman University Center (TUC), 2766 UC Main St, Cincinnati, OH 45221 (TUC on Campus Map).
Parking: There are five parking garages close to TUC (Campus Map). The cost will be $10/day. Bring your tickets with you.
- Woodside Garage. You can exit at level 2 towards TUC or take the elevator to level 4 to exit through library. (This is where I park)
- Campus Green Garage
- CCM Garage (Closest to TUC)
- Clifton Court
Workshop Program: Workshop Program
The workshop is an important part of the AIAA Intelligent Systems Technical Committee (ISTC) annual activities and provides an informal, unclassified, international forum for the exchange of ideas and information on intelligent systems. The workshop broadly focuses on the four following categories:
- Human Machine Interaction,
- Vulnerabilities/security of intelligent and autonomous systems,
- Integrating Autonomy into Existing Ecosystems,
- Developing an Intelligent Systems Workforce.
Through the various sessions, speeches and discussions, we plan to engage participants on these state-of-the-art topics and their ensuing issues to help provide a better understanding on the vision, capabilities, and challenges for future intelligent and autonomous systems.